Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So much to do, so little time to blog about it...

I should begin by apologizing to my faithful readers (the fact that I have any still amazes me, but I love you guys!). I know it's been a super long time since I've blogged, but with teaching and wedding planning and everything else, I've been too busy doing things to write about them. So here is a list of the blogs that are stuck in my head - you're all welcome to wait for them to be written, or just ask me about them if you are afraid it'll be another few months before I write again.

Top 10 Things I Should Blog About
1. The adventures of Maria's plywood.
2. Why Steve and Megan don't have a future as cat burglers.
3. How you spell burglers so that my computer doesn't suggest beefburgers (incidentally, I hope Steve and I don't have a future as beefburgers either).
4. The continuing adventures of Maria's plywood.
5. Why Megan is getting a little better at being a cat burgler, but still may break her neck trying.
6. Why Megan and Steve need a deadbolt they have keys to, so they can stop trying to break into their own darn house.
7. Bruce Springsteen + Bruce Lee = Megan's new persona.
8. Forget water-boarding... the supreme court now needs to decide if bringing in brownies for my students mitigates the torture of giving them algebra exams.
9. Larry Flint was born in Kentucky, and why I know this (this blog may not be suitable for young viewers... parental discretion is advised).
10. Pre-marital counseling... should go to the supreme court along with the algebra exams (but we didn't get brownies with the counseling).

So now you all have something to look forward to... assuming I get back this century to blog about this stuff. For now though, I'm looking forward to falling face first into my pillow and immediately beginning to snore. G'night y'all!

1 comment:

Maria H. Andersen said...

What's my plywood doing now?