Friday, October 12, 2007

Katie Learned to Play Fetch!

... well, she almost learned to play fetch anyway. We were at the dog park (Lexington has 3 public dog parks, how fabulous is that?) with 2 dogs who were WILD about fetch. And after watching them chase the ball for awhile, Katie started to chase the dogs, and eventually, started stealing the ball from the smaller of the two dogs. I wasn't sure whether to praise her or chastise her... I mean, I was excited that she seemed to care about the ball, but I don't want her to turn into a bully. But it was awfully cute. =)

And speaking of awfully cute...

As for me, I still don't know how to fetch. lol. But life is good. I'm a little miffed about one of the questions on my most recent math test (analysis... grrr!). I spent about 35 minutes and used about 3 pages of scrap paper trying to figure out how to prove that a series converged... another guy in my class asked the teacher after the test, and the proof is about the size of two postage stamps! Once again... grrr...

Analysis aside though, things are going great! I got a 93 on my linear algebra midterm, which totally surprised me. And Steve has been reading the Home Buying for Dummies book a lot lately. I'm also looking into buying myself a car...

For now though, I'm off to class...

2 comments:

Maria H. Andersen said...

Dare I ask whether that is Katie's new kennel or old kennel?

:)M

Megan Arthur said...

Hee hee, that's an old photo in the old kennel (may it rest in peace). The new one is plastic (and so far not destroyed, as she hasn't been shut up in it for more than a few seconds at a time yet). =)