Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Note From Gator...

Hi everyone! It's Gator here.
I just wanted to say hello to you all, now that I'm moved in and getting to know my new house and family. I've already made friends with my sister, Katie...
...though we still argue a bit over who should have the better spot on the couch. But don't worry, we're just having fun.So I really like my new house, and my mom said I should show you all around a bit. Here's the front of the house where dad put up his new flag today. He's really proud of it (even though mom helped him put it up crooked).

This is where we sleep. It's pretty crowded right now, since mom still makes me sleep in a crate. She says it's so I won't mark the walls, but I don't really understand why she wouldn't want me to help them smell good...
This here is mine and Katie's room. Yep, it is the biggest room in the whole house, and it's gone to the dogs.

Here's mom's office...

... and dad's "man cave." Katie and I don't hang out in there very often since there's nothing fun for dogs to do in there (I wonder why humans have such boring rooms?).
Here's the bathroom, the one that has the tiled ceiling.

Here's the kitchen. There's really good crumbs on the floor sometimes. If you want, I'll share when you visit. Lucky Charms are my favorite!Here's the back yard. The fence will be here in a couple of weeks. Then Katie and I will be able to run all over the place (and visit the dogs in the back corner... woof!).
This is the garage. It's another boring human place...
Here's mom and dad's new mailbox. They said Robertson will be my new last name in August. I don't understand why I'll be changing my name, but I think Gator Robertson has a nice ring to it, don't you?
So until you all come visit, Katie and I will be waiting...

Love,

Gator

1 comment:

Maria H. Andersen said...

Looks like Katie LIKES being a sister! Can't wait to see everyone (and the house) in person.