Friday, September 7, 2007

Just a short one tonight...

...because I'm beat! Went for the walk of the century with Katie tonight, at an arboretum that my trainer told me about. Katie really loved it (except I'm not quick enough for her to catch any squirrels while she's on the leash).

But the funny (only because she didn't get away with it) thing she tried to eat today... the diamond off my engagement ring! Yep, I reached down to pet her, and she, very gently mind you, put her teeth around the setting for the diamond. Lol... what's next?

As for me, I'm doing really well. I'm glad it's the weekend though (and my teachers were all nice enough to make sure I wouldn't be bored this weekend, three shiny new homework assignments). Mostly, I just want to sleep... a lot. But since Katie is now becoming acustomed to waking up at 5:30 with me, I'm assuming she won't understand that Saturday is a great day for sleeping in. So I guess I'd better get to bed. =)

1 comment:

Maria H. Andersen said...

Rearden is quite fond of chewing on my ring (while it is on my finger). But he hasn't gotten it yet. Sounds like you are getting a good workout from Katie.