Sunday, September 2, 2007

No really... my dog did eat my homework!

Okay, so actually she ate my course notes for Linear Algebra, but close enough. Really though, I was lucky, because my students' homework was right underneath my notebook waiting to be graded and recorded. Imagine having to explain that to them...

No really... my dog ate your homework...

Hee hee hee.

So Malibu (who still needs a new name), finally went potty outside tonight! Steve and I were so proud... it's like the first time your kid uses the toilet or something. =) I was beginning to think it would never happen, since we must have walked her almost 4 miles at various points today with only one itty bitty tinkle. But she did it (perhaps it was Steve's demonstration that made the difference?).

And tonight I got to tell my parents that they have their first grand-puppy now. They're pretty excited (although not too surprised she ate my schoolwork... I got an "I told you so" for that one).

Well, I guess I'd better cut this short, before I start sounding like a parent whose kid just made the honor roll. Nighty-night!

3 comments:

Maria H. Andersen said...

Hmm... dog names... How about Algebra for a dog name? hee hee

Megan Arthur said...

Unfortunately, Steve vetoed Algebra and any other math related name for the dog... =( I thought it was clever!

Maria H. Andersen said...

How about Lynn (and you'll know it's short for Linear Algebra)

:)