Saturday, September 15, 2007

More pee-ing issues

Hmmm... so Katie started school today, and she did really well. Actually, she was, by far, the best behaved dog in her class (except for the teachers dog, of course). So we were all excited and proud and such...

... then I got ready to go to the store to get something for dinner, and out of the blue, Katie pees. Right in the middle of the living room floor. I'm hoping I'm not seeing the beginning of a BAD pattern here (she had an accident on Thursday morning, but that one was more my fault). This time she didn't even act like she had to go out or anything though. One minute she was laying on the couch, and then I walked into my office, shut the door so I could change, and I hear Steve saying BAD (which is our new correction word, courtesy of training class)! I don't know what was behind this at all!

And besides that, she still won't eat! I think she's had about a cup total since the Thursday a.m. accident-incident. We keep putting it out there (and I even tried leaving it out longer this morning, in case her pills had upset her stomach), but she won't touch it. I really don't know what to do there.

As for me, I'm dog tired (pardon the pun). Steve and I walked Katie about 3 miles this morning, then we had doggie school. After that, I met with my trainer at the gym and worked out for an hour. And when Katie peed (and Steve was on the verge of murdering her), I took her for another 3 miles and then we went to the park and played "Chase Mom while Mom Chases Frisbee" (we don't quite have the idea of fetch down yet... lol). So I'm not sure if Katie got tired out, but I sure did! =)

Anyhow, dinner is finally ready, and I'm starved, so that's all the news I've got for today.

No comments: